These Whole30 Thai Coconut Curry Turkey Meatballs are easy to make and delicious served over cauliflower rice or spaghetti squash! They are also Keto and Paleo friendly.
I’ve said it once and I will say it again…Thai food is life. I could eat it everyday. These Thai Turkey Meatballs are no exception! The best part is that you really don’t have to do much altering to make it gluten free, “clean”, or even Whole30 approved. One of the main ingredients used in Thai cooking is coconut milk, which we all know is a great way to get some dairy-free, healthy, fatty, creamy goodness! This meal is definitely going to be on repeat.
If you are doing Whole30 or Keto, these are great served over zoodles or caulirice. If not, I suggest rice noodles or jasmine rice! So YUM.
My favorite brand of coconut milk is Native Forest. It tastes the best (in my opinion) and the ingredients are squeaky clean. You can also get this Thai Red Curry Paste on Thrive Market if you can’t find it in a store near you!
*This page contains affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase using one of my links, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Mary’s Whole Life!
Whole30 Thai Coconut Curry Turkey Meatballs
- 1 lb organic ground turkey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp red curry paste, I used Thai Kitchen brand - it is compliant
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 tsp red curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk, (full fat)
- Preheat the oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine all meatball ingredients in a large bowl and mix well using your hands. Form 1.5 inch balls (it should make about 12) and place onto the lined baking sheet. Bake the meatballs for 20 minutes
- Meanwhile, heat the coconut oil over medium high heat. Add onion, garlic, and red pepper. Saute until the onion becomes translucent, about 5-7 minutes. Add the red curry paste and stir for about 1-2 minutes. Add the coconut milk and stir to combine. Bring to a boil and reduce heat down to low.
- When the meatballs are done, add them to the sauce and simmer for 1-2 additional minutes. Serve over caulirice, carrot noodles, or whatever you want! Enjoy!