This Whole30 Deviled Egg Potato Salad is packed with flavor! It’s the perfect side dish for all of your summertime BBQs.
Potato salad is probably one of my most favorite side dishes, whether it’s summertime or not! For this Whole30 Deviled Egg Potato Salad, I decided to put a little spin on the classic version and add sugar free bacon, chives, hard boiled eggs, and a bit of dijon mustard! A few sprinkles of Primal Palate New Bae is the icing on the cake (err, salad).
I always make bacon using my No Mess Perfectly Baked Bacon method – which is the easiest (and cleanest) version around!
For the mayo, Primal Kitchen Foods Avocado Oil Mayo is a great compliant version. You can also make your own!
For the hard boiled eggs, I like to make them in the Instant Pot using Danielle Walker’s method. It is mind-blowingly easy, and they come out perfect every time.
You can make this potato salad ahead of time and let it chill in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
Ok, let’s get cookin’!
This page may contain affiliate links, which means if you purchase something using my links, I may receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Mary’s Whole Life!
Whole30 Deviled Egg Potato Salad
- 3-4 lbs Russett or Red Potatoes peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 6 hard-boiled eggs chopped
- 8 pieces sugar free bacon I like Pederson's Farms
- 1/4 cup chives finely diced
- 1/8 cup parsley coarsely chopped
- 1 cup avocado oil/sugar free mayo I like Primal Kitchen Foods brand
- 1/3 cup dijon mustard
- 1-2 tsp Primal Palate New Bae Seasoning You can use Old Bay if you don't have this!
- Cook bacon - I like to bake it at 400 for about 10-12 minutes! Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add potatoes. Cook until fork tender, but not so tender that they are mushy or start to fall apart. About 15 minutes worked well for mine.
- Drain potatoes and add to a large bowl. Stick in the fridge to cool, or in the freezer if you're in a hurry. Once they have cooled, add chopped eggs, crumbled bacon, most of the chives and parsley (putting some aside for garnish), mayo, mustard, and seasoning to the bowl. Mix gently until well combined. Chill and serve with your favorite BBQ items!