Whole30 Fried Chicken Cutlets
These Whole30 Fried Chicken Cutlets are a delicious way to cook up chicken breasts! They are grain free, gluten free, and dairy free.
Do you ever have chicken in your fridge that needs to be used up, but you aren’t sure what to make with it? Enter these super easy, DELICIOUS “fried” chicken cutlets. They are simple to make and the chicken turns out juicy and tender every time. The flavor is also out of this world!
What You Need To Make These Whole30 Fried Chicken Cutlets:
- 1.5 -2 lbs chicken breasts. I used 3 large breasts and cut them in half to form 6 thinner chicken breasts.
- 2 eggs
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
- Tapioca Flour
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Salt, pepper
- Olive Oil
How to make these Whole30 Fried Chicken Cutlets:
Beat the 2 eggs in a shallow bowl. Mix the flours, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt & pepper in another shallow bowl. Pound the 6 chicken breast halves until they are 1/4 inch thick.
Dip each piece of chicken first into the egg to coat, and then into the flour mixture until all sides are coated. Place the chicken cutlets into the pan. You will probably only be able to fit 3 in the pan and will need to work in batches. Cook them for 3-4 minutes per side, then remove them and place on a plate.
Repeat the process with the last 3 pieces of chicken. Feel free to use a paper towel to remove any brown bits from the pan before adding more ghee and olive oil, then place the coated chicken pieces in the pan.
Serve dipped in ranch, ketchup, or topped with gravy (my recipe will be on the blog soon!), or just serve plain!
I served them here with Garlic Cauliflower Mash from my cookbook with Creamy Spinach Casserole (also coming to the blog soon). Delish!
If you make these Whole30 Fried Chicken Cutlets, make sure to tag me on Instagram so I can see!
And if you try them and love them, a rating and review on the blog would mean the world. Enjoy!
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you use one of my links to make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Mary’s Whole Life!
Whole30 Fried Chicken Cutlets
- Cut your chicken breasts in half to create 6 thinner chicken breasts. Pound them down to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Beat the eggs in a shallow bowl. Combine the flours, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in another shallow bowl and mix well.
- Heat 1 tbsp ghee and 1 tbsp olive oil in a non stick pan over medium heat. Dip each piece of chicken into the egg, then into the flour mixture to coat, then place it into the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes, then flip and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes. If you notice them getting too browned, turn down the heat a bit. Remove the chicken to a plate, and add the remaining tbsp of ghee and olive oil to the pan. Repeat the process with the remaining 3 chicken cutlets.
- When they are all done, serve as-is, or with ranch, ketchup, or gravy! Enjoy!