10-Minute Greek Cucumber Salad
This light & refreshing Greek Cucumber Salad is a flavor-packed side dish full of fresh, healthy ingredients & a zesty homemade Mediterranean dressing. Prepped and ready in just 10 minutes!
What Makes This Recipe Great
Fresh, flavorful, and light, this Greek Cucumber Salad is not your average salad. Accompanied by a zesty, homemade Mediterranean dressing, this healthy & refreshing salad is bursting with yummy summer flavors, savoring every last drop of the sunshine season!
Serve alongside your favorite kabobs or grilled meat and a side of rice pilaf, or top with grilled chicken for a yummy entree salad!
- 10-minute Recipe!
- Fresh Ingredients.
- Delicious, Homemade Mediterranean Dressing.
- Easy, Make Ahead Side Dish.
- Add grilled Chicken Breast for an Entree Salad!
Cucumber: You can either peel your cucumbers or leave the skin on, whichever you prefer. Slice into rounds then cut in half.
Roma Tomatoes: Cut the tomatoes into 1-inch pieces.
Red Onion: I like to slice my red onion super thin, but you can dice it if preferred.
Feta Cheese: Omit for dairy free. You can use crumbled feta or a block of feta and crumble it yourself.
Green or Black Pitted Olives: Use your favorite or both! Cut the olives in half as seen in the photos below.
Mediterranean Dressing: This homemade dressing is a combination of olive oil, red wine vinegar, fresh oregano (or dried), lemon juice, dijon mustard, maple syrup, minced garlic, and sea salt.
Recipe Step by Step
- Whisk all of the Mediterranean dressing ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine the cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, feta, and olives in a large bowl and pour the dressing over the top. Toss to combine. Serve immediately or it will also stay good in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Mary’s Tips & Tricks
Mediterranean Dressing: You can make the dressing ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
Dairy Free: To make this Greek cucumber salad dairy free, omit the feta cheese!
Storage: Store your salad separately from the dressing to keep it fresh in the refrigerator for 3 days. If you toss the salad with the dressing, eat within 24 hours for optimal freshness.
Yes! In one serving of this salad, there are only 208 calories and 6 net carbs. Serve with your favorite grilled protein for a low-carb, high-protein meal!
This dressing is delicious on any salad, fresh veggies, chicken, and more. Save your leftover dressing and use it as a salad dressing or veggie dipping sauce and enjoy!
Yes! You can slice your red onion any way you want, use cherry or grape tomatoes, use any variety of cucumbers, substitute black olives instead of pitted olives, etc, etc. This is a versatile salad that can be made in a number of delicious ways!
More Yummy Salad Recipes
10-Minute Greek Cucumber Salad
- 2 cucumbers, peeled (if desired), sliced into rounds then cut in half
- 4 Roma tomatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- ½ red onion, sliced thin
- 6 oz feta cheese
- ½ cup green or black pitted olives, cut in half
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped. can sub 2 tsp dried
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine the cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, feta, and olives in a large bowl and pour the dressing over top. Toss to combine. Serve immediately or it will also stay good in the fridge for up to 3 days.