This Whole30 Sheet Pan Shrimp Stir Fry comes together in 20 minutes on one pan, with minimal ingredients. It’s so easy to throw together on busy weeknights!
Who doesn’t love a good stir fry? Especially one that requires no stove top cooking – just one pan! Minimal dishes = happy mama. This Whole30 Sheet Pan Shrimp Stir Fry is really versatile- you can use whatever veggies you have on hand. I meant to add snow peas to this, but I forgot. I also realized I was out of sesame seeds after I went to grab them to sprinkle on top. So, basically I will probably replace these photos with new ones eventually because I’m type A. 🙂 But for now, these will work just fine.
Traditional stir fry recipes are made with a sauce containing soy sauce, brown sugar, and possibly cornstarch for thickening. All of those ingredients are no-no’s in my book, so I decided to create my own Whole30 version using real, sugar-free ingredients! I’ve been using this teriyaki-ish sauce for a couple of years now. It is my go-to for throwing together quick Asian-inspired meals.
What ingredients will I need?
The three ingredients you are going to need that are outside the normal veggies, shrimp, and pantry staples are: coconut aminos, fish sauce (not required but gives this dish a really great salty flavor. can sub 1 tsp salt), and arrowroot powder.
I like to get a big 2 lb bag of frozen shrimp from Costco, but Trader Joe’s also has good-sized frozen shrimp!
Trader Joe’s also has pre-cut stir fry veggies in the produce section, so if you’re wanting a super easy option, grab 2 of those to use in this recipe!
Ok, let’s get cookin’!
*This page contains affiliate links. This means if you purchase something using one of my links, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Mary’s Whole Life!
Whole30 Sheet Pan Shrimp Stir Fry
- 1 lb medium sized shrimp peeled and deveined - thawed if previously frozen
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 yellow pepper sliced
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1 16 oz bag broccoli florets about 3 cups
- 1 cup carrot chips or 2 carrots sliced into rounds
- 1 cup snap peas optional but gives it a nice crunch
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp Red Boat Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp fresh minced ginger can sub 1 tsp powdered ginger
- 1 tsp arrowroot powder
- Preheat oven to 425. Combine thawed shrimp and cut veggies into a large bowl. Combine sauce ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk well. Pour over the shrimp and veggies and toss to coat.
- Spread out evenly on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through. Serve with cauliflower rice for Whole30/Keto or regular jasmine rice or rice noodles. Top with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired. Enjoy!