Whole30 Sheet Pan Shrimp Stir Fry
This Whole30 Sheet Pan Shrimp Stir Fry comes together in 20 minutes on one pan, with minimal ingredients. It’s so easy to throw together on busy weeknights!
Who doesn’t love a good stir fry? Especially one that requires no stove top cooking – just one pan! Minimal dishes = happy mama. This Whole30 Sheet Pan Shrimp Stir Fry is really versatile- you can use whatever veggies you have on hand. I meant to add snow peas to this, but I forgot. I also realized I was out of sesame seeds after I went to grab them to sprinkle on top. So, basically I will probably replace these photos with new ones eventually because I’m type A. 🙂 But for now, these will work just fine.
Traditional stir fry recipes are made with a sauce containing soy sauce, brown sugar, and possibly cornstarch for thickening. All of those ingredients are no-no’s in my book, so I decided to create my own Whole30 version using real, sugar-free ingredients! I’ve been using this teriyaki-ish sauce for a couple of years now. It is my go-to for throwing together quick Asian-inspired meals.
What ingredients will I need?
The three ingredients you are going to need that are outside the normal veggies, shrimp, and pantry staples are: coconut aminos, fish sauce (not required but gives this dish a really great salty flavor. can sub 1 tsp salt), and arrowroot powder.
I like to get a big 2 lb bag of frozen shrimp from Costco, but Trader Joe’s also has good-sized frozen shrimp!
Trader Joe’s also has pre-cut stir fry veggies in the produce section, so if you’re wanting a super easy option, grab 2 of those to use in this recipe!
Looking for some other easy Whole30 sheet pan meals? Check out my Sausage, Potato & Broccoli Sheet Pan Supper, Sheet Pan Pork Tenderloin with Squash & Grapes, or Sheet Pan Pesto Salmon!
Ok, let’s get cookin’!
*This page contains affiliate links. This means if you purchase something using one of my links, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Mary’s Whole Life!
Whole30 Sheet Pan Shrimp Stir Fry
- 1 lb medium sized shrimp, peeled and deveined - thawed if previously frozen
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 16 oz bag broccoli florets, about 3 cups
- 1 cup carrot chips, or 2 carrots sliced into rounds
- 1 cup snap peas, optional but gives it a nice crunch
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- ½ tsp Red Boat Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh minced ginger, can sub 1 tsp powdered ginger
- 1 tsp arrowroot powder
- Preheat oven to 425. Combine thawed shrimp and cut veggies into a large bowl. Combine sauce ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk well. Pour over the shrimp and veggies and toss to coat.
- Spread out evenly on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through. Serve with cauliflower rice for Whole30/Keto or regular jasmine rice or rice noodles. Top with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired. Enjoy!
3 Comments on “Whole30 Sheet Pan Shrimp Stir Fry”
Love the concept, ease and quick meal prep. I followed recipe exactly but felt there wasn’t enough taste. Little bland. Maybe needs more sauce. Not sure how to improve.
Yum! Adding to our line up! Thanks for sharing. If using frozen veggies do you cook the same amount of time?
Yes, same amount of time!