Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice
This Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice is healthy and easy but packed with those takeout flavors you love. It is a one-pan Paleo, Whole30 and Low Carb Meal that the whole family will devour!
Hi Friends! My name is Sara and I am the woman behind the blog The Bettered Blondie. I love to make easy, healthy and delicious recipes that you and your family will love to eat. I am so happy to be here as a guest on Mary’s site. She is a dear friend and I am honored to be able to share a recipe with her readers.
Now, as for this pork fried cauliflower rice, I have been making variations of this dish for years in my home and it has become a family favorite. As a working mom, I love to make it for busy weeknights because it comes together so quickly.
What You Need:
- Cubed Cooked Pork (can also use chicken or shrimp)
- Veggies (carrot, celery, green onions, garlic, green beans)
- Frozen Cauliflower Rice
- Sauce (coconut aminos, sesame oil, rice vinegar, pepper flakes, ginger & fish sauce)
My favorite part about this recipe is that it uses ingredients that you most likely already have at home. It is also a great way to repurpose leftovers. I came up with this recipe because I had leftover pork chops and I wanted to do something different with them.
- Prepare all of your ingredients before you start cooking because it doesn’t take long to cook and you want to be ready.
- Since you are cooking at medium/high temperatures, you will want to stay by the stove while it is cooking. It will need occasional stirring so the veggies don’t burn.
- Switch up the recipe using what you have on hand. You can use leftover chicken or shrimp for the protein. This is also a great recipe to use when you have veggies in the fridge that need to be cooked. You could use bell peppers, bok choy, snow peas etc.
Ok, that’s it! Be sure to come visit me over at The Bettered Blondie for lots of other Whole30 + Paleo + Keto recipes!
Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice
- 1.5 cups cauliflower rice
- 1.5 cups cubed pork
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 cup peeled and chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green beans
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Heat 1 Tbls Avocado Oil in a large skillet over medium/high heat and add in the cubed pork. Let cook for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned
- Then add in the carrot, celery, green beans, garlic, salt, pepper and green onion. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Add in the cauliflower rice and let cook for 3-5 minutes, until any excess liquid is evaporated
- In a small bowl whisk the coconut aminos, rice vinegar, sesame oil, fish sauce, pepper flakes and ground ginger together and then pour into the skillet
- Cook until all liquid is evaporated and then make a well in the middle of the pan. Pour the whisked eggs into the well and scramble them. Once scrambled, stir into the rest of the mixture
- Top with fresh green onions and enjoy!