These Grilled Garlic Butter Dill Shrimp are the super easy, quick, and delicious protein. Perfect served over caulirice or regular GF pasta. They are also dairy free and Whole30 friendly!
I love a good shrimp recipe, and these grilled garlic butter dill shrimp are no exception! I’ve been grilling all the things lately, and these shrimp will definitely be going into the dinner rotation. They cook SO quickly, and the marinating only takes (at least) 10 minutes.
These would be great served over some cauliflower rice, zoodles, or regular pasta. Anything to soak up that buttery goodness 🙂 You can use metal or wooden skewers, just be sure to soak wooden ones before grilling! This will prevent them from burning.
You can also use regular butter if you tolerate dairy – I just prefer ghee since the milk solids are removed! I also love the rich buttery flavor it gives to dishes. The Thrive Market brand of ghee is cheaper than a lot of other brands, and I think it tastes great! Fourth and Heart is a good option, as well.
If you’re looking for another fun recipe to try on the grill this summer, check out my Grilled BBQ Chicken Stuffed Peppers!
Ok, let’s get cookin’!
Grilled Garlic Butter Dill Shrimp
- 1 lb thawed shrimp (peeled and deveiled)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 1/4 cup ghee melted
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, salt, and lemon juice in a bowl. Whisk together. Add shrimp and marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- Once marinated, thread the shrimp onto skewers. Grill for 2-3 minutes each side, under pink and cooked through.
- Place skewers on a plate and use a pastry brush to spread the melted ghee on top of the shrimp. Sprinkle generously with the fresh dill. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!