Chia Pudding Papaya Boat
This chia pudding is super easy and very versatile. You can eat it alone, mix it with fruit, add some almond butter, or add any toppings you want. I chose to put it into half a Papaya because of their superfood attributes: high in antioxidants, reduces inflammation, aids in digestion, and packed with Vitamin C and folate.
- 1/2 papaya, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp flax meal
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash vanilla
- Prep the chia pudding the night before: Combine all ingredients (except papaya) in a mason jar and shake or stir to combine.
- Let set in the fridge for at least 6-8 hours.
- Slice the papaya lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- Scoop entire contents of mason jar into the papaya.
- Top with whatever toppings you desire. Enjoy!