Buffalo Tuna Pasta Salad (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
This Buffalo Tuna Pasta Salad is a quick and easy recipe using two of my favorite pantry staples! It’s a little spicy, tangy, and comforting. This dish is gluten and dairy free, as well!
During these crazy times, I wanted to make sure that I got this up on the blog for you guys ASAP. I am trying to focus on meals that can be prepped quickly using minimal ingredients from your fridge, freezer, and pantry.
What Ingredients do I need to make this Buffalo Tuna Pasta Salad?
Pasta of choice: I love Jovial Foods Gluten Free Pasta – and for this recipe I used their fusilli. I was able to find this pasta at Giant. They also have it on Thrive Market, at Whole Foods, Wegman’s, and Mom’s Organic Market (in Maryland). Any type of pasta will work for this recipe!
Tuna: I love Wild Foods Brand because it’s not packed with any additives or weird ingredients. Any brand will work! Just make sure to drain it first.
Mayo: I like Sir Kensington’s avocado oil mayo. I get a big jar of it at Costco and always have it in my pantry.
Frank’s Red Hot (or hot sauce of choice)
Carrots, celery, red onion – You can really add any veggies you want. Frozen peas, green beans, or broccoli would also work well! Just steam them before adding them in.
That’s it! It really doesn’t get easier than this, and I can’t get over how DELICIOUS this recipe is! It will stay good in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Looking for some other quick meals to make using pantry and freezer staples? Check out my Southwest Tuna Cakes with Avocado Ranch Aioli, Homemade Healing Chicken Soup, or Spicy Shrimp over Creamy Caulirice!
If you make this Buffalo Tuna Pasta Salad (or any of my recipes), be sure to tag me on Instagram @maryswholelife.
Stay safe and healthy, friends!
Buffalo Tuna Pasta Salad (gluten free, dairy free)
- 1 box pasta of choice, I used Jovial Foods gluten free fusilli
- 2 5 oz cans of tuna, drained
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced carrots
- ½ small red onion, diced
- ½ cup mayo , start there and add more if you like it really creamy!
- 1.5 tbsp Frank's Red Hot, more if you like it spicy!
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Make the pasta according to package directions. Drain well and rinse under cold water to cool.
- Meanwhile, add the drained tuna, carrots, celery, and red onion to a large bowl. Add in the drained cooled pasta, mayo, and hot sauce. Toss everything together and serve. Enjoy!