Whole30 Mediterranean Frittata
This Whole30 Mediterranean Frittata is a delicious and easy breakfast! Eggs, red onion, spinach, tomatoes, and turkey sausage are baked to perfection and topped with a dairy free Tzatziki Sauce! This is perfect for meal prep. Paleo, gluten free, and dairy free!
Thank you to Jones Dairy Farm for sponsoring this post!
I don’t think I’ve been this excited about a breakfast recipe in a while! The flavors in this Whole30 Mediterranean Frittata are out of this world! The dairy free Tzatziki Sauce is optional, but I highly recommend adding it. It’s so delicious! This frittata is loaded with Jones Dairy Farm No Antibiotics Ever Golden Brown Turkey Sausage, tomatoes, spinach, red onion, and Greek herbs. It’s all sautéed and baked in one pan, which makes for a super easy breakfast OR meal prep for the week ahead!
For this recipe, I used Jones Dairy Farm No Antibiotics Ever Turkey Sausage! It is certified gluten free, certified paleo, sugar free, and delicious. You can find it in the freezer aisle in your grocery store!
Who is Jones Dairy Farm?
I am excited to be partnering with Jones Dairy Farm on this recipe. Not only is the company family-owned and operated, but their mission has always been to produce honest, safe, and clean products with labels that are trustworthy. I love how they go the extra mile to ensure their products are safe for those of us in the Celiac community! Examples include:
• Jones Dairy Farm received gluten-free certification for all of their products from the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO). GFCO has a standard for testing gluten-free products that is twice as strict as the FDA proposed standard.
• They joined the effort to help promote awareness for Celiac disease patients, families and health care professionals by becoming a proud sponsor of the Celiac Disease Foundation. Jones was a Premier Sponsor of the Annual Education Conference & Food Faire and a Level I sponsor of Team Gluten-Free.
Find Jones Dairy Farm products in a store near you by checking out the product locator on their website.
What You Need To Make This Whole30 Mediterranean Frittata
You only need a few simple ingredients to make this dish!
- 1 package Jones Dairy Farm No Antibiotics Ever Turkey Sausage, thawed
- 12 eggs
- Dairy free milk of choice
- Red onion
- Sliced cherry tomatoes
- Raw spinach
- Olive oil
- Minced garlic
For the Dairy Free Tzatziki Sauce:
- Full fat coconut milk
- Lemon juice
- 1 cucumber
- red wine vinegar
- fresh dill
- minced garlic
How To Make This Whole30 Mediterranean Frittata
Preheat your oven to 375.
Beat your 12 eggs and dairy free milk together in a bowl and set aside.
Heat the olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat. (I like to use my 12 inch Lodge Cast Iron skillet). Add in the red onion, cut up sausage, and garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add in the sliced cherry tomatoes, spinach, oregano, thyme, 1/2 tsp of the salt, and pepper and stir until the spinach is wilted. Pour the egg mixture over the veggie mixture and use a spatula to even it out. Let it cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes until the sides start to cook.
Place the pan in the oven (carefully) and cook for 18-20 minutes or until the egg is set.
While the frittata is cooking, make the Tzatziki Sauce. Combine all of the ingredients and stir well. This can also be done ahead of time and you can store it in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
If you make this Whole30 Mediterranean Frittata, make sure to tag me on Instagram @maryswholelife so I can see your creations!
Looking for some other delicious recipes using Jones Dairy Farm products? Check these out:
Breakfast Stuffed Acorn Squash
Sausage, Sweet Potato & Kale Egg Muffins
Sausage and Sage Stuffed Mushrooms
Whole30 Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you use one of my links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Mary’s Whole Life!
Whole30 Mediterranean Frittata
- 12 eggs
- 3 tbsp dairy free milk of choice
- 1 package Jones Dairy Farm No Antibiotics Ever Turkey Sausages, thawed
- ½ red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 handfuls raw spinach
- 1 cup baby tomatoes, sliced
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp thyme
- 1 tsp sea salt, divided
Dairy Free Tzatziki Sauce
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk, stirred before measuring
- ½ cup mayo
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- ¾ cup diced cucumber
- ½ tsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp oregano
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Beat your 12 eggs and dairy free milk together in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat. (I like to use my 12 inch Lodge Cast Iron skillet). Add in the red onion, cut up sausage, and garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add in the sliced cherry tomatoes, spinach, oregano, thyme, 1/2 tsp of the salt, and pepper and stir until the spinach is wilted. Pour the egg mixture over the veggie mixture and use a spatula to even it out. Let it cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes until the sides start to cook.
- Place the pan in the oven (carefully) and cook for 18-20 minutes or until the egg is set.
- While the frittata is cooking, make the Tzatziki Sauce. Combine all of the ingredients and stir well. This can also be done ahead of time and you can store the sauce in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Top a slice with some Tzatziki (and feta if you tolerate dairy) and enjoy!
9 Comments on “Whole30 Mediterranean Frittata”
This recipe was delicious. If I made it again I would use 1/2 the pepper in the fritatta and add a bit more milk.
Also, it looks like the other 1/2 teaspoon of salt is missing from the recipe, but it’s not really needed because that would make it very salty.
This is really delicious!! My 3 years also scarfed it down and asked for more!!
So glad you enjoyed it!
When is the best time to add the sausage? I’m not seeing it in the instructions. I just guessed and it came out great but not sure I did it at the right time!
Sorry! Just added it 🙂
Oh no, I just put it in the oven and then realized my sausages were still sitting on the counter. 🙁 I think you forgot to add the sausage in the directions.
Quickly added some precooked Italian Sausage and it looks and tastes amazing! I am so excited to kick off my whole 30 tomorrow with this amazing breakfast! Thank you for sharing!
Sorry about that Jennifer! I fixed it 🙂
This is delicious!!! I made it this morning for my husband and I to have for breakfast and lunch this week but my 4 kids ended up eating half of it. Everyone loved it!