This 5-Ingredient Cauliflower Gnocchi is a delicious 30 minute meal! It is gluten free, dairy free, grain free, and uses ingredients you most likely already have on hand!
This Paleo Gnocchi Bolognese is one of those meals I whipped up after scouring the fridge and pantry on a busy weeknight. All you need is a bag of frozen cauliflower gnocchi from Trader Joe’s, some Butcher Box ground beef, some spinach, some marinara sauce, and some Nut Pods creamer. It comes together so quickly and is such a satisfying meal!
What Ingredients do I need to make this Paleo Gnocchi Bolognese?
You only need 5 simple ingredients to make this dish!
- Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Gnocchi – this can be found in the freezer section of the store with the pasta.
- Marinara Sauce- I prefer to use Rao’s Homemade
- Ground Beef or Italian Sausage- I like to get mine from Butcher Box. It is grass-fed, grass-finished, and delivered straight to your doorstep! Check it out here.
- Spinach – raw, about 2 cups
- Nutpods dairy free creamer – original flavor. New customers can use code MARYSWHOLELIFE for 15% off your order plus free shipping!
Also, if you do not have Nutpods, you can also make a cashew cream out of 1/2 cup water 1/2 cup cashews, blended. OR heavy cream if you tolerate dairy!
If you make this Paleo Gnocchi Bolognese, be sure to tag me on Instagram @maryswholelife so I can see your creations!
Looking for some other yummy recipes using the cauliflower gnocchi from Trader Joe’s? Check out this Brown Butter Sage Gnocchi with Chicken and Spinach, or add some gnocchi during the last steps of the Chicken Pot Pie Soup (it tastes like dumplings)!
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase using one of my links, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Mary’s Whole Life!
Paleo Gnocchi Bolognese
- 1 lb ground beef or Italian sausage
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 bags Trader Joe's cauliflower gnocchi
- 2 cups marinara sauce I like Rao's Homemade
- 2 cups raw spinach
- 1/2 cup Original flavor Nutpods creamer or cashew cream, or regular cream if you tolerate dairy
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the ground beef (or sausage) in a non-stick pan over medium heat until completely browned and cooked through. Remove from the pan using a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Heat the oil in the same pan and add the frozen gnocchi in a single layer. Cover the pan and let them cook for 3-4 minutes (without stirring). Flip them and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes until browned. Add the ground beef back to the pan along with the marinara sauce. Stir the spinach in while cooking over medium heat until it is wilted.
- Stir in the Nutpods (or cream of choice). Add salt and pepper to taste (and parmesan if that's your thing!) - Enjoy!