Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
This Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner comes together quickly using minimal ingredients. It has tender shrimp, andouille sausage, and spring veggies tossed in olive oil and a homemade Cajun spice blend! Delicious served over rice, cauliflower rice, or on its own. Whole30, Paleo, Keto, Gluten Free, and Dairy Free!
I can’t get enough of easy sheet pan meals. They are perfect for nights when you don’t have a ton of time and need to get dinner on the table quickly! This is a meal that can be served on its own, or over cauliflower rice or regular rice. You can also easily swap out the veggies and use whatever you have on hand!
What Ingredients You Need to Make This Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
You only need a few simple ingredients and spices to make this meal!
- Andouille sausage – Smoked sausage will also work well! Wegmans has a Whole30 compliant andouille sausage and it was delicious!
- Shrimp – I like to get peeled and deveined shrimp from either Trader Joe’s or Costco in the frozen section. I leave the tails on here, but you can feel free to remove them prior to baking.
- Green beans – I buy the trimmed pre-packaged kind to make life easier!
- Yellow squash
- Olive oil
- And then spices: garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, cayenne, oregano, and thyme. I like to make my own Cajun seasoning to ensure it’s gluten free.
How To Make This Sheet Pan Dinner
Preheat your oven to 425. I like to line a large baking sheet (15 x 21 inches) with parchment paper for easy cleanup. This is my favorite large sheet pan to use!
Add the sliced sausage, thawed shrimp, veggies, and olive oil to a large bowl. Combine the spices in a separate bowl and mix to combine. Pour the spice mixture in with the sausage, shrimp, and veggies.
Mix everything together until the sausage, shrimp, and veggies are evenly coated with oil and spices. Dump everything out onto the sheet pan and spread it out evenly.
Bake it for 14-16 minutes until the shrimp are cooked through and the veggies are tender. Serve on its own, or over rice/cauliflower rice. Enjoy!
Looking For Some Other Delicious Sheet Pan Recipes To Try? Check These Out!
Sausage, Potato & Broccoli Sheet Pan
Maple Dijon Pistachio Crusted Salmon and Spring Veggies
If you try out these Cajun dish, be sure to tag me on Instagram so I can see your creations! And if you try it and love it, a 5 star rating and review below would mean the world. Happy cooking!
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you use one of these links, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Mary’s Whole Life!
Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1 lb andouille sausage, sliced into 1/4 " rounds
- 2 lbs frozen or fresh peeled and deveined shrimp, thawed if previously frozen
- 12 oz green beans
- 1 zucchini , cut into 1/4 " rounds
- 1 yellow squash, cut into 1/4 " rounds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp thyme
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- Preheat your oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil for easy clean up.
- Add the sliced sausage, thawed shrimp, veggies, and olive oil to a large bowl.
- Combine the spices in a separate bowl and stir well. Pour the spice mixture into the larger bowl.
- Mix everything together until the sausage, shrimp, and veggies are evenly coated with oil and spices. Dump everything out onto the sheet pan and spread it out evenly.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes until the shrimp are cooked through and the veggies are tender. Serve on its own, or over rice or cauliflower rice. Enjoy!
20 Comments on “Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner”
Another great sheet pan meal! I love this one for summer time when zucchini and yellow squash are in season, a great recipe to switch things up! Love the Cajun flavors!
Simple to make, delicious, and so flavorful! A favorite for sure.
This is the first sheet pan dinner I’ve made, and it was wonderful. I ate it all week and enjoyed it each time. I didn’t feel cheated that my husband was able to eat gluten and dairy-based meals. Thanks for helping me on my journey. I’ll be making more of your sheet pan meals.
Made this tonight and both my husband and I thought it was delicious. So easy and fast! Thank you.
Made this recipe for dinner one night (fabulous!!!!) and then made a gluten free gumbo base and put the leftovers in (amazing!!) Got two meals out of this sheet pan dinner! Another win for Mary’s recipes!!
I made this today, and it was WONDERFUL! I put it over regular rice. I am so delighted with the recipe and I will make it again. (I used smoked sausage and didn’t have any thyme, so I went without it.) Really great!
Delicious! Definitely recommend this recipe for getting your kids to eat more veggies. Any suggestions on how to save leftovers? Thanks!
Thank you! They will stay good in an air tight container in the fridge for 2-3 days!
Great dinner! Sheet pan dinners are absolutely the BEST for quick and easy clean up!!
This recipe comes together so quickly and is super easy to make. It’s absolutely delicious. I love the flavor and the ease of this meal. I serve it over cauliflower rice for an extra veggie. This has become a favorite go-to recipe for me.
Absolutely delicious. So much flavor! Will put on repeat!
East, quick and delicious! The spice blend was so flavorful. Served it over quinoa.
Made this last night it was so good! Will be making again!
This is the BEST quick easy and versatile meal!! I use foil and then a sheet of parchment and there is NO CLEANUP!
Thanks, Mary- you did it again!
Omg the best ever. I was looking fir something to make for dinner yesterday after being out all day. I found this recipe and was able to pull it together so fast with what I had in my fridge and freezer. So yummy and delicious. Great recipe as usual thanks Mary.
No really people. RUN.
Run to the store immediately and get these ingredients and make this!
I have been dying to try this one. It has seriously exceeded my expectations. (I mean every recipe of hers I’ve made has been good, but this takes the cake so far!) I even made the Cajun seasoning as per the recipe. I don’t think I will ever use store bought Cajun seasoning again! What are you waiting for? Just trust me. 🙂
This is simple and DELICIOUS!! I’m about to go get my 2nd helping and trying hard to leave some for everyone else.
Another 5star by Mary! Thanks!!!
My favorite sheet pan dinner-ever!!
This is such a delicious and easy sheet pan meal! My family loved it too! The Cajun seasoning is terrific! Thanks for this great simple meal!