Chocolate Cherry Milkshake Smoothie
This is great for breakfast or for a yummy mid-day treat!
Servings 1 smoothie
- 3/4 cup frozen dark sweet cherries
- 1.5 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (+ more if needed to thin out)
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp tbsp flax meal
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides) (optional)
- Combine all ingredients and blend for 30 seconds. Top with whatever toppings you desire- here I used Trader Joes roasted cacao nibs, shredded coconut, and frozen cherries. Enjoy!