Pumpkin Pie Bliss Balls
These Pumpkin Pie Bliss Balls are a delicious, no-bake, protein-packed snack. Whole30, Paleo, vegan, and gluten free!
I know what you’re thinking…here we go with another basic pumpkin fall recipe! But trust me on this one – these could not be easier, and they are the PERFECT protein-packed, Whole30, paleo, gluten free, & vegan snack on the go!
They taste just like a mini pumpkin pie – except they are refined sugar-free and only have 4 ingredients – pecans, dates, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin puree. You can also add a couple scoops of collagen peptides for added protein! They are a cheaper, homemade version of the popular Lara Bars. You can get creative with the base of dates + pecans and add in whatever other flavors/spices you want if pumpkin isn’t your thing!
What Ingredients do I need to make these Pumpkin Pie Bliss Balls?
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pumpkin puree (just pumpkin, nothing else added)
- collagen peptides (optional)
You can read my post all about why I take collagen here!
These should be stored in the fridge until you are ready to eat them. Otherwise, they may get too sticky and lose their shape!
Where is the best place to find nuts that are gluten free (and Celiac safe)?
I like to get my raw, unsalted nuts from Trader Joe’s or Costco. Check the packaging, but the ones I have found seem to be celiac safe and not produced in a facility with wheat or gluten!
The nuts at Trader Joe’s are also very reasonably-priced! I love getting my cashews there to use in all of my creamy sauce-based recipes.
Are dates good for you?
Did you know dates are an amazing source of fiber and antioxidants? Yes, they are high in natural sugar, but everything in moderation. Pecans can boost immunity, aid in digestion, and contain lots of anti-inflammatory properties. Even more reasons to make these delicious balls!
I think I am going to make them again tomorrow and dip them in chocolate this time – YES. I’m definitely doing that 🙂
If you make these Pumpkin Pie Bliss Balls, be sure to tag me on Instagram @maryswholelife so I can see your creations!
Looking for some other fun healthy pumpkin recipes? Check out:
Pumpkin Pie Bliss Balls
- 1 cup raw unsalted pecans
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree , check your labels for additives/sugar! Make sure it's 100% pumpkin.
- 2 scoops collagen peptides, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse for 30 seconds - 1 minute until it forms into a thick paste (but you still see small chunks of nuts).
- Form the dough into 1 inch thick balls (should yield about 12) and store in the fridge until ready to use. Can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days. Enjoy!