Paleo Pumpkin Pie Smoothie (Dairy Free)
This Paleo Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is a delicious seasonal breakfast or snack that is packed with nutrients! It is dairy free, gluten free, grain free, and there is a nut free option!
I am usually not a big smoothie person, but this Pumpkin Pie Smoothie makes a delicious post-workout snack! It has all of the flavors of your favorite fall dessert, except it’s made with nutrient-dense ingredients like pumpkin and banana! This works best with frozen bananas. I like to cut a few bananas into rounds and store them in a plastic bag in the freezer.
Did you know pumpkin is loaded with Vitamin A, Lutein, and antioxidants?! It’s the perfect addition to your morning smoothie 🙂
What You Need to Make This Paleo Pumpkin Pie Smoothie:
You only need a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your freezer and pantry!
- Frozen banana
- Pumpkin puree – make sure the ingredients are JUST pumpkin!
- vanilla extract
- almond butter – I like Costco Brand. Try to find one that has minimal ingredients/just almonds
- Almond milk or dairy free milk of choice
- Pumpkin pie spice (or sub cinnamon)
- Collagen peptides – these are optional but give a nice boost of protein!
To make this nut free, you can sub coconut milk and sunflower seed butter!
To make it a little sweeter, you can also add 100% pure maple syrup.
How To Make This Paleo Pumpkin Pie Smoothie:
Combine all of the ingredients in a high-powered blender like a Vitamix. I got a refurbished one on their website and it works so well! Definitely one of the best investments you can make for your kitchen. Blend on high for 30 seconds or until the smoothie is very creamy.
Pour it into a cup and top with dairy free whipped cream and garnish with a cinnamon stick (optional). Enjoy!
If you make this Paleo Pumpkin Pie Smoothie, make sure to tag me on Instagram @maryswholelife so I can see!
Looking for some other pumpkin recipes? Check these out:
If you try this and love it, a rating and review on this post would mean the world! Enjoy!
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you use one of my links to make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting Mary’s Whole Life!
Paleo Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp almond butter, sub sunflower butter for nut free
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup dairy free milk of choice
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice, or cinnamon
- 1 scoop Collagen Peptides
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend on high for 30 seconds. Pour into a glass, garnish with a cinnamon stick and enjoy!