My Skincare & Makeup Routine
Below are the items I use on a daily basis for my skincare and makeup routine! Some of them are items that I rotate in when I am actually going out in public, or out on the town (rare these days) LOL – but there are a ton that I actually use everyday and LOVE.
If you have specific questions or need recommendations/help choosing products, email me at email@example.com or fill out this skincare survey. To join my Better Beauty email list where I share promos, giveaways, and special deals, click here.
My Favorite Beautycounter Products
Skincare Routine (in order of use):
- Charcoal Cleansing Bar: I use this to wash my face every time I shower. It makes my skin feel super clean and has prevented breakouts better than any cleanser I’ve ever used!
- CounterControl Clear Pore Cleanser: This face wash has tiny exfoliating beads and leaves my skin feeling super clean without over-drying.
- Counter+ All Bright C Serum: I use 2 pumps of this serum after cleansing and let it absorb for 3-5 minutes. This ultra-potent 10% blend of two forms of vitamin C instantly brightens skin and helps reduce the appearance of existing dark spots, while antioxidant-rich turmeric and camu camu extracts help protect against new ones. The formula also helps defend skin from the damaging effects of environmental stressors—revealing a more youthful-looking complexion.
- Countermatch Adaptive Moisture Lotion: This is a great everyday lotion for normal to dry skin.
- Countertime Ultra Renewal Eye Cream: This eye cream is hands down the best I’ve ever used!
- Dime Beauty Wonderscreen SPF30 – code MSMITH20 gets you 20% off!
- Eye makeup remover: This speaks for itself 🙂
- Cleansing Balm: This is a powerhouse product and I use it occasionally as a makeup remover, face cleanser, and overnight mask.
- Overnight Resurfacing Peel: I recommend this product to EVERYONE because it is absolutely amazing. It has been a game changer for getting rid of my pregnancy melasma and dark spots. It also makes your skin feel glowy! I apply 1-2 pumps 3-4x per week, let it absorb for 5 mins, then moisturize. This is the perfect nighttime counterpart to the Vitamin C serum.
- No. 3 Balancing Charcoal Mask: I use this 1x per week to detox my skin and remove impurities! It also works great as a spot treatment.
My Everyday Quick Routine:
- Skin Twin Foundation: I was never a foundation person before I tried this stuff. It has the perfect amount of coverage. I use linen in the winter and sand in the summer. I wear shade Light 210!
- Matte Bronzer: I use No. 1 – This helps to contour the face and give me a little glow (since I am ghostly white otherwise!)
- Blush: The only one I use is the Satin in the shade Nectar!
- Dime Beauty Brow Boost Bundle – This includes the eyelash boost serum and brow enhancing gel – both have helped my eyelashes and eyebrows grow and fill in over the past few months! Code MSMITH20 for 20% off!
- Think Big Mascara – This is both volumizing and lengthening, and it works SO much better than the old BC mascara! Promise!
- Lip Sheer: Twig is my absolute favorite for everyday wear. It is subtle but provides just a tiny bit of tint.
- Lip Gloss: Fig and Peony are my two favorites. All the flavors taste like peppermint!
*If you are looking for a quick 5-minute routine, our Flawless in Five set is a game changer! It’s also discounted at 20% when you get all 6 products in this bundle.
Body & Hair
- Beautycounter just launched a new Deodorant, which has been 5 years in the making! It’s aluminum free and comes in a refillable packaging. It comes in 3 scents – lavender, rose, and coconut. Love it! I also love Necessaire’s Gel Deodorant!
- Daily Shampoo & Conditioner: both come in bright grapefruit scent! Great for everyday use.
- Necessaire Body Wash
- Necessaire Body Lotion
- Sugar Buff Body Polish in Lemongrass – This smells amazing and smooths out rough skin!
To place a Beautycounter order, visit www.beautycounter.com/marysmith1
To join my Better Beauty email list and receive updates on product launches, promotions, sales, and other exciting info, click here.
Interested in learning more about becoming a consultant? Read this post and get the scoop!