Below are the items I use on a daily basis for my skincare and makeup routine! Some of them are items that I rotate in when I am actually going out in public, or out on the town (rare these days) LOL – but there are a ton that I actually use everyday and LOVE.
If you have specific questions or need recommendations/help choosing products, email me at [email protected] or fill out this skincare survey. If you would like to try some samples, please fill out this sample form. To join my private Facebook group where I share info on products, promos, and general healthy living tips, click here.
My Favorite Beautycounter Products
Skincare Routine (in order of use):
- Charcoal Cleansing Bar: I use this to wash my face every time I shower. It makes my skin feel super clean and has prevented breakouts better than any cleanser I’ve ever used!
- Countertime Mineral Boost Hydrating Essence: This is like a toner, but gives an instant boost of hydration.
- Countertime Tripeptide Radiance Serum: This transformative rejuvenating treatment visibly increases skin firmness and elasticity, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Countertime Antioxidant Soft Cream: This is a super hydrating moisturizer from our anti-aging line.
- Countertime Ultra Renewal Eye Cream: This eye cream is hands down the best I’ve ever used!
- No. 1 Brightening Facial Oil – I usually add 1-2 drops after moisturizing. This also smells like fresh squeezed oranges = amazing!
- Eye makeup remover: This speaks for itself 🙂
- Countertime Lipid Defense Cleansing Oil: This luxurious, lightweight cleansing oil gently yet effectively removes makeup and impurities without stripping essential lipids from the skin.
- Cleansing Balm: This is a powerhouse product and I use it occasionally as a makeup remover, face cleanser, and overnight mask.
- Overnight Resurfacing Peel: I recommend this product to EVERYONE because it is absolutely amazing. It has been a game changer for getting rid of my pregnancy melasma and dark spots. It also makes your skin feel glowy! I apply 1-2 pumps 3-4x per week, let it absorb for 5 mins, then moisturize.
- Countertime Tetrapeptide Supreme Cream: This is a thick and luxurious night cream – super hydrating!
- No. 3 Balancing Charcoal Mask: I use this 1x per week to detox my skin and remove impurities! It also works great as a spot treatment.
My Everyday Quick Routine:
- Tint Skin Foundation: I was never a foundation person before I tried this stuff. It has the perfect amount of coverage. I use linen in the winter and sand in the summer.
- Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer: I usually use this more in the summer since it has SPF 20! But occasionally I will use it on days where I don’t need as much coverage.
- Matte Bronzer: I use No. 1 – This helps to contour the face and give me a little glow (since I am ghostly white otherwise!)
- Blush: The only one I use is the Satin in the shade Nectar!
- Honest Co. Mascara: I have tried both of Beautycounter’s and bottom line, I like Honest’s mascara better! It has primer on one end and mascara on the other and it works SO WELL.
- Lip Sheer: Twig is my absolute favorite for everyday wear. It is subtle but provides just a tiny bit of tint.
- Lip Gloss: Fig and Peony are my two favorites. All the flavors taste like peppermint!
*If you are looking for a quick 5-minute routine, our Flawless in Five set is a game changer! It’s also discounted at 20% when you get all 6 products in this bundle.
Makeup for when I want to look a little more fancy:
- Eyebrow Pencil: I use light.
- Romantic Eye Palette: I use the 3 colors on the right the most out of all 9, but the middle shimmer is fun for a night out!
- Necessary Neutrals Palette: This has pretty much every color you could ever need for a more natural look. LOVE this palette.
- Eye liner pencil: I like black
- Color Intense Lip Stick: Brunch and Little Black Dress are my favorites!
Body & Hair
- Primally Pure Deodorant: This is my favorite natural deodorant – charcoal and blue tansy are my favorite scents. Use code MARY to get 10% off of your order!
- Daily Shampoo & Conditioner: Great clarifying shampoo & conditioner – best for non color-treated hair!
- Body Wash in Citrus Mimosa
- Hydrating Body Lotion in Citrus Mimosa
- Sugar Body Scrub: this smells like heaven (lemongrass)!
The rest of the family loves Beautycounter, too!
The kids use:
- The Kids Bath Collection: Annabel and Finn use this shampoo, conditioner, and body wash and smells great!
- Baby Gentle All-Over Wash: This is perfect for Liam until he is ready to transition to the bath collection!
To place a Beautycounter order, visit www.beautycounter.com/marysmith1
To join my Better Beauty email list and receive updates on product launches, promotions, sales, and other exciting info, click here.
Interested in learning more about becoming a consultant? Read this post and get the scoop!