My Skincare & Makeup Routine
Below are the items I use on a daily basis for my skincare and makeup routine! Some of them are items that I rotate in when I am actually going out in public, or out on the town (rare these days) LOL – but there are a ton that I actually use everyday and LOVE.
If you have specific questions or need recommendations/help choosing products, email me at [email protected] or fill out this skincare survey. If you would like to try some samples, please fill out this sample form. To join my Better Beauty email list where I share promos, giveaways, and special deals, click here.
My Favorite Beautycounter Products
Skincare Routine (in order of use):
- Charcoal Cleansing Bar: I use this to wash my face every time I shower. It makes my skin feel super clean and has prevented breakouts better than any cleanser I’ve ever used!
- Counterstart Coco Cream Cleanser: I use this to wash my face when I shower. The formula, made with a blend of coconut oil and aloe vera, leaves skin feeling nourished and soothed and is perfect for sensitive skin.
- Counter+ All Bright C Serum: I use 2 pumps of this serum after cleansing and let it absorb for 3-5 minutes. This ultra-potent 10% blend of two forms of vitamin C instantly brightens skin and helps reduce the appearance of existing dark spots, while antioxidant-rich turmeric and camu camu extracts help protect against new ones. The formula also helps defend skin from the damaging effects of environmental stressors—revealing a more youthful-looking complexion.
- Counterstart Cocoboost Moisturizer: This lightweight, non-greasy daily moisturizer absorbs quickly and provides nourishing hydration. Perfect for sensitive skin, the gentle formula features a blend of coconut oil and aloe vera to nourish and soothe skin, as well as vitamin E to help protect against environmental aggressors.
- Countertime Ultra Renewal Eye Cream: This eye cream is hands down the best I’ve ever used!
- No. 1 Brightening Facial Oil – Sometimes I add 1-2 drops into my moisturizer. This also smells like fresh squeezed oranges = amazing!
- Eye makeup remover: This speaks for itself 🙂
- Counterstart Coco Cream Cleanser: Again!
- Cleansing Balm: This is a powerhouse product and I use it occasionally as a makeup remover, face cleanser, and overnight mask.
- Overnight Resurfacing Peel: I recommend this product to EVERYONE because it is absolutely amazing. It has been a game changer for getting rid of my pregnancy melasma and dark spots. It also makes your skin feel glowy! I apply 1-2 pumps 3-4x per week, let it absorb for 5 mins, then moisturize. This is the perfect nighttime counterpart to the Vitamin C serum.
- Counterstart Cocoboost Moisturizer:Again!
- No. 3 Balancing Charcoal Mask: I use this 1x per week to detox my skin and remove impurities! It also works great as a spot treatment.
My Everyday Quick Routine:
- Tint Skin Foundation: I was never a foundation person before I tried this stuff. It has the perfect amount of coverage. I use linen in the winter and sand in the summer.
- Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer: I usually use this more in the summer since it has SPF 20! But occasionally I will use it on days where I don’t need as much coverage.
- Matte Bronzer: I use No. 1 – This helps to contour the face and give me a little glow (since I am ghostly white otherwise!)
- Blush: The only one I use is the Satin in the shade Nectar!
- Honest Co. Mascara: I have tried both of Beautycounter’s and bottom line, I like Honest’s mascara better! It has primer on one end and mascara on the other and it works SO WELL.
- Lip Sheer: Twig is my absolute favorite for everyday wear. It is subtle but provides just a tiny bit of tint.
- Lip Gloss: Fig and Peony are my two favorites. All the flavors taste like peppermint!
*If you are looking for a quick 5-minute routine, our Flawless in Five set is a game changer! It’s also discounted at 20% when you get all 6 products in this bundle.
Makeup for when I want to look a little more fancy:
- Eyebrow Pencil: I use light.
- Romantic Eye Palette: I use the 3 colors on the right the most out of all 9, but the middle shimmer is fun for a night out!
- Necessary Neutrals Palette: This has pretty much every color you could ever need for a more natural look. LOVE this palette.
- Eye liner pencil: I like black
- Color Intense Lip Stick: Brunch and Little Black Dress are my favorites!
Body & Hair
- Beautycounter just launched a new Deodorant, which has been 5 years in the making! It’s aluminum free and comes in a refillable packaging. It comes in 3 scents – lavender, rose, and coconut. Love it!
- Daily Shampoo & Conditioner: Great clarifying shampoo & conditioner – best for non color-treated hair!
- Body Wash in Citrus Mimosa
- Hydrating Body Lotion in Citrus Mimosa
- Sugar Body Scrub: this smells like heaven (lemongrass)!
Beautycounter is for guys, too!
To place a Beautycounter order, visit www.beautycounter.com/marysmith1
To join my Better Beauty email list and receive updates on product launches, promotions, sales, and other exciting info, click here.
Interested in learning more about becoming a consultant? Read this post and get the scoop!