Easy Paleo Pumpkin Blondies
These Easy Paleo Pumpkin Blondies use minimal ingredients and make the perfect fall treat! Grain free, gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free.
Are you a fan of pumpkin and chocolate together? I know some people either love it or hate it, but I personally am a huge fan! These blondie bars have the perfect combination of pumpkin pie spice, chewiness, and chocolate without being too sweet. They are also so easy to make and use ingredients you probably have sitting in your pantry! They take about 35 minutes to make from start to finish.
What Ingredients You Need to Make These Easy Paleo Pumpkin Blondies
Almond flour – I get a huge bag of Kirkland brand fine almond flour from Costco! It’s certified gluten free.
Cashew butter – I like to get this at Trader Joe’s! You can also sub almond butter. Just make sure its smooth and creamy. Costco has a great one!
Coconut oil – I like to use refined coconut oil for baking.
Chocolate chips or chunks. I used Eating Evolved brand to keep it paleo, but Enjoy Life is another great, allergen-friendly brand! Hu Kitchen is also great!
I haven’t tested these with any sweetener other than coconut sugar. You could try monk fruit, but it may change the texture a bit! Feel free to comment below if you try it out!
How To Make Gluten Free Dairy Free Pumpkin Blondies
Preheat your oven to 350. Spray an 8×8 pan with cooking oil. Combine the egg, coconut oil, cashew butter, pumpkin puree, and vanilla in a large bowl and mix well using a fork or a whisk.
In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Add the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
Add the mixture to the greased baking pan and use a spatula to spread it out evenly. Sprinkle more chocolate chips on top.
Bake for 22-23 minutes. Let them cool COMPLETELY (trust me) before cutting! They will be tough to cut and might crumble if you don’t wait. Patience is a virtue, friends!
You can slice into 16 smaller blondies, or 9 large ones. Enjoy!!
Looking for some other delicious Paleo desserts? Check these out!
If you try these blondies and love them, the best way to say thank you is to leave a 5-star rating and review below. Don’t forget to share what you’re making and tag me on Instagram! Happy baking!
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you use one of my links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Mary’s Whole Life!
Easy Paleo Pumpkin Blondies
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cashew butter, can sub smooth almond butter
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fine almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips, Use Eating Evolved brand for paleo, or Enjoy Life for allergen-friendly! Plus more for topping
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8x8 pan with cooking oil.
- Combine the egg, coconut oil, cashew butter, coconut sugar, pumpkin puree, and vanilla in a large bowl and mix well using a fork or whisk.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir to combine. Add the mixture to the baking pan and use a spatula to spread it out evenly. Sprinkle more chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 23 minutes. Let them cool COMPLETELY before cutting! Slice into 16 smaller blondies, or 9 larger ones. Enjoy!