This Blackberry Mojito is the perfect refreshing summertime cocktail. It is made with rum, fresh blackberries, lime juice, fresh mint, soda water, and honey syrup. This cocktail is paleo and gluten free!
A delicious mojito has been on my list of cocktails to add to the blog for a while now! So glad I finally made it happen. The combination of fresh blackberries, mint, bubbly soda water, rum, lime juice, and a bit of sweetness from honey syrup is so delicious. This Blackberry Mojito recipe comes together quickly and easily. I do not own a muddler, so I just used the back of a knife to crush the berries and mint together.
What Ingredients do I need to make this Blackberry Mojito?
- Rum: I like to use Bacardi Silver – but any clear unflavored rum will work!
- Fresh mint leaves
- Fresh blackberries
- Club soda
- Honey syrup (equal parts honey + water, heated), or simple syrup/agave syrup
If you make this Blackberry Mojito recipe, be sure to tag me on Instagram so I can see your creations!
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase using one of my links, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Mary’s Whole Life!
Blackberry Mojito (Paleo, Gluten Free)
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- juice from 1/2 lime
- 3 blackberries + 2 more for garnish
- 2 oz rum I like Bacardi Silver
- 1/2 oz honey syrup* or agave syrup
- club soda to top off
- Add the mint leaves, blackberries, and lime juice to a glass. Use the back of a knife or a muddler to crush the blackberries and mint leaves, releasing their juices and flavors. Add in the rum and honey syrup, followed by ice to fill the cup. Fill the glass to the top with club soda, then stir well. Serve with additional blackberries and mint leaves on top for garnish, and enjoy!