Western Omelette Egg Bites
These Western Omelette Egg Bites are made with ham, peppers onions, and dairy free cheese. Perfect for meal prep and reheating on the go! Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
Egg Bites are one of my favorite things to meal prep. I usually don’t make a ton of food ahead of time for the week due to the nature of my job, but these are one thing I can get behind! Bryan also loves taking a couple with him to work for an easy grab-and-go breakfast. These are so versatile, and you can feel free to use any add-ins that you have on hand. I just love the combination of peppers, onions, mushrooms, ham, and cheese! Dairy free cheese will work great, too.
What Ingredients You Need to Make These Western Omelette Egg Bites
- Dairy free milk of choice – I like to use unsweetened almond milk
- Salt, Paprika, Garlic powder
- Red pepper
- Green pepper
- Sliced mushrooms
- Onion (red or white)
- Shredded Cheddar cheese or vegan shreds – omit for Whole30
That’s it! All you need to make these delightful mini western omelettes!
How To Make Egg Bites
First, preheat your oven to 375. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking oil of your choice. Add some of the peppers, onions, mushrooms, ham, and cheese to each of the cups so they are 3/4 of the way full. Omit the cheese for Whole30.
Next, add the eggs, almond milk, salt, garlic powder, and paprika into a bowl and whisk well. I like to transfer this mixture to a large measuring cup with a spout for easy mess-free pouring!
Looking for some other delicious, healthy, make-ahead breakfast options? Check these out!
If you try out these egg cups, be sure to tag me on Instagram so I can see your creations! And if you try them and love them, a 5 star rating and review below would mean the world.
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you use one of my links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Mary’s Whole Life!
Western Omelette Egg Cups
- ⅓ cup finely diced red pepper
- ⅓ cup finely diced green pepper
- ⅓ cup finely diced red onion
- ⅓ cup finely diced mushrooms
- 2 slices Applegate ham, finely diced
- ½ cup shredded vegan cheddar cheese, or regular shredded cheddar
- 10 eggs
- ¼ cup almond milk, or dairy free milk of choice
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- Preheat your oven to 375. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking oil of choice. Add some of the peppers, onions, mushrooms, ham, and cheese to each of the cups so they are 3/4 of the way full.
- Add the eggs, almond milk, salt, garlic powder, and paprika into a bowl and whisk well. I like to transfer this mixture to a large measuring cup with a spout for easy mess-free pouring!
- Pour an equal amount of the egg mixture into each cup until all 12 are filled almost to the top. Use a spoon to gently mix the veggies, ham, and cheese in with the eggs in each cup.
- Carefully transfer the pan to the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Let them cool completely. Enjoy!