Paleo Pistachio Pudding
A paleo, gluten free, dairy free, & vegan pudding made with all of the flavor of Jello Pistachio Pudding:) Perfect for your St. Paddy's festivities!
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup raw spinach leaves, packed
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk (blend or stir before measuring- I used Native Forest canned brand)
- 1/4 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shells removed, I used salted
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Place the pistachios in a bowl. Boil 1 cup of water and pour over the nuts. Let them soak for 10-15 minutes (or longer is fine). Drain and rinse.
Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender like a Vitamix. Blend on high for 30 seconds until smooth and creamy.
Pour into whatever jars or containers you prefer to use. I used pint sized glass mason jars that come with lids (from Target). Put in the fridge to chill for 5-6 hours, or in the freezer for 1 hour +. Enjoy topped with coconut, more pistachios, or dairy-free whipped cream!
Calories: 273kcal, Carbohydrates: 26g, Protein: 5g, Fat: 17g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Monounsaturated Fat: 5g, Sodium: 16mg, Potassium: 416mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 18g, Vitamin A: 1024IU, Vitamin C: 4mg, Calcium: 68mg, Iron: 2mg