Paleo Watermelon Margaritas
These Paleo Watermelon Margaritas are going to become your new favorite summer cocktail! They are naturally sweetened, gluten free, and delicious!
Servings 2 margaritas
- 4 oz blanco Tequila
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3/4 cup watermelon juice (blending 1 cup of cubed watermelon will yield a little more than this)
- lime sparkling water If you need to fill the glasses up a bit more
- coarse sea salt or sugar for rim if desired
- agave syrup as needed, if you like your drink extra sweet. I did not feel the need to use this!
Blend the watermelon chunks in a high speed blender for 30 seconds. Combine the tequila, lime juice, and watermelon juice in a cocktail shaker with some ice. Use a lime wedge to wet the rim of two glasses, then dip them in salt or sugar for the rim. Fill the cups with ice. Shake and pour the margaritas in the glasses, and top with lime sparkling water to fill glasses, if desired. Stir. Add a lime wedge for garnish, and enjoy!