Buffalo Tuna Salad
A tangy twist on classic tuna salad, this Buffalo Tuna Salad is perfect served on lettuce wraps or on top of a salad. It's also Whole30, Paleo, and Keto friendly!
Servings 2 people
- 2 5 oz cans tuna I like Wild Planet Foods brand
- 1 large carrot peeled and diced
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- ¼ cup mayo check labels if doing Whole30
- 2 tbsp Frank's Red Hot or hot sauce of choice
- 1 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp sea salt
If using Wild Planet or Safe Catch brands, do not drain it! Mix all ingredients together well in a medium-sized bowl. Serve with chips, crackers, in lettuce wraps, or on a sandwich or salad! Enjoy!
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 13g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 1376mg | Potassium: 440mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 6201IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 3mg