Sweet & Savory Chicken Salad
A sweet & savory chicken salad that is whole30 friendly, paleo, and gluten/dairy free.
- 1 lb chicken breasts , or 1 rotisserie chicken
- 15-20 grapes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or diced apple
- 1/4 cup pistachios or pecans, raw or dry roasted
- 1/4 cup chopped celery, (optional)
- 1/4 cup mayo , Use Primal Kitchen for Whole30
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, more or less to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 tsp paprika
Cook chicken (if not using rotisserie): Bring a large pot of water to a boil with chicken breasts inside. Once boiling, cover and remove from heat. Let the breasts sit in the covered pot for 15 minutes. Chop/shred and add to a bowl.
Add remaining ingredients into a large bowl with the cooked shredded chicken. Mix well until combined. Refrigerate until ready to eat! Can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Calories: 287kcal, Carbohydrates: 7g, Protein: 26g, Fat: 17g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g, Monounsaturated Fat: 5g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 78mg, Sodium: 517mg, Potassium: 568mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 5g, Vitamin A: 140IU, Vitamin C: 4mg, Calcium: 25mg, Iron: 1mg