Chocolate Cherry Milkshake Smoothie
This is great for breakfast or for a yummy mid-day treat!
- 3/4 cup frozen dark sweet cherries
- 1.5 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (+ more if needed to thin out)
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp tbsp flax meal
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides) (optional)
Combine all ingredients and blend for 30 seconds.
Top with whatever toppings you desire- here I used Trader Joes roasted cacao nibs, shredded coconut, and frozen cherries. Enjoy!
Calories: 412kcal, Carbohydrates: 50g, Protein: 35g, Fat: 13g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g, Monounsaturated Fat: 3g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 50mg, Sodium: 424mg, Potassium: 1110mg, Fiber: 16g, Sugar: 28g, Vitamin A: 154IU, Vitamin C: 85mg, Calcium: 555mg, Iron: 6mg