Trust me when I say…these are the best little bites of heaven you will ever taste (assuming you like buffalo flavored things, of course). 🙂 Perfect for a game day or party appetizer, or even a dinner if you throw them over some mashed potatoes or caulirice. They are Whole30 approved, too! It is imperative you use Tessemae’s Buffalo Sauce and Creamy Ranch for dipping…otherwise no guarantees that they will taste as good as mine did!
These meatballs could be used without the buffalo sauce and you could try BBQ to switch it up! They are pretty versatile. They would also be great with some pesto over zoodles.
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 cup Tessemae's Buffalo Sauce
- Tessemae's Creamy Ranch, for dipping - you determine the amount 🙂
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix all ingredients except the sauces together in a large bowl. Form small (1 inch or less) balls using your hands. Dip hands in water first to avoid the chicken mixture sticking to your hands.
- Place the balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet (1 lb of chicken should yield about 20 small balls).
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add the buffalo sauce and let it heat up for a few minutes. Add the meatballs to the pan and cook with the sauce for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and serve with creamy ranch and veggies on the side for dipping. Enjoy!